Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jingle Bell shoes


This morning Avery almost did not go to school because I was the meanest mom and would not let her keep jingle bells on her shoes. Last month at our ward Christmas Brunch some of the YW put on cute little jingle bells on her shoes and she loved it. It was very cute during the holidays....but seeing as it is now January I foolishly tried to take them off in front of her...wrong move!! She was crying so hard and I tried to get her to wear other shoes, but she wanted her jingle bells on all her shoes. This was a tragedy in her young 4 year old life! She loves school so the threat of staying home was the only thing to convince her to wear jinglebell-less shoes. Pictures of the said famous shoes to follow!

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Well, I am sure at the time it wasn't. :) I have had those same kind of trials with Cameron, except it was a sock issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You actually had to threaten her to stay home from school? My mother never had that problem! Welcome to the blogging world! =)

    ReplyDelete