Friday, May 15, 2009

M.I.A.

Ok, so I've been missing in action for quite a while now. I have a ton of excuses ready, but the truth is I'm kinda lazy and this keeps getting pushed down to the bottom of my 'to do' pile! I found a draft that I had saved after my Savannah trip and finally posted that. I've really had a bunch of stuff that I kept saying I was gonna post about, but I realize now that I should have written them down!!
Here's a quick rundown (of what I can remember) of the going on's with the Schock family. At the end of March we went to Hibbing, Minnesota where my husband is from and helped celebrate birthdays. Heidi and Detlef came from Germany and Corey and Christian came from Australia for the parties. Christian turned 5 and grandpa Os turned 70! The parties were fun and we had a great time visiting family. Oh, did I forget to mention that Bryan and Avery had pink eye. I had an ear infection. The 3 of us spent a day in isolation in hopes of no one else getting sick. I think we succeeded there, but sickness aside we really did have a great trip!
I've started a new project......I'm quilting a baby blanket for my new niece. I still can't believe that I am now a great aunt. Baby McRae Elizabeth Mecham joined us on May 4 and she is the cutest baby girl!!! I hope to finish this quilt before she graduates High School....j/k....I'm almost done now. I will post pictures of it soon.
Well, I will think of more things to blog about and post them with pictures. Even though I haven't updated mine in a while, I still love reading all the happenings in all my friends lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment